Y.O.U. Evaluation Fellowship - Summer 2015Youth Organizations Umbrella, Inc.
Summer Development InternNYP & F Benefit Fund
Outreach and Recruitment InternYear Up - Providence
Paid Interns Needed To Collect Donations In Local Mall in Their State: For Safer SchoolsAlert Inc.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP! Fun and fast-paced work environment! Great business experience for your resume!Save-A-Suit
Content Division Intern: PAID INTERNSHIP: $10 HOURLYBookmark This
Software & Information Industry Associatioin
1090 Vermont Avenue, NW 6th Floor
The SIIA Software Division is currently seeking an undergraduate or graduate student to assist in multiple Division projects that include some research, short writing projects and communication work.
The Software & Information Industry Association is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industry. SIIA provides global services in government relations, business development, corporate Software and intellectual property protection to the leading companies that are setting the pace for the digital age
Responsibilities• Research and identify prospective member companies, CODiE Award nominees, event speakers, and media partners
• Collect member case studies, success stories, and research projects
• Develop and distribute industry surveys
• Social Media monitoring and posting, including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
• Web content posting, editing and uploading
• Support the Software Division team on webinars, compiling issue briefs, and pre-conference organizational efforts
• Production of Division newsletters
• Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
• Computer literacy and ability to work with databases, spreadsheets , word processing and customer relationship management
• Working knowledge of Social Media/Web 2.0 Tools (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Wordpress)
• Ability to work on projects independently
• Working knowledge of HTML/online a plus
• Overall enthusiasm for learning