Spring College InternshipsBookmark This
19 W 21st ST, 8th floor
New York, NY
- Able to travel to our New York City office.
- Committed to 12-15 hours of in-office work per week (from February 3 to May 9)
- Self starter – ability to work well alone and with others.
- Passionate about young people changing the world, committed to social change.
- A member of DoSomething.org
- Love the DoSomething.org culture and can work with a quirky, close-knit team (we mean it!).
$1,000 Stipend or school credit plus tons of fun, a great reference letter and a chance to work in a super fun and positive work environment
If all of this fits you or someone you know, please apply by December 10th. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis – first come first served! No late or incomplete applications will be accepted. Be creative (we like videos and proper spelling and grammar)!
To view positions and apply, please visit the website: http://www.dosomething.org/about/team/internships