Camp G.L.O.W. (Girls Leading Our World) Summer InternLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Volunteer CoordinatorLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Motivated Grant Writer wanting to Earn 12% of earned grant $$The Whitney Reynolds Show
Assistant Director to the Mental Health InitiativesTurn-A-Frown Around (TAFA) Foundation, Inc
Membership & Standards Spring Intern (Part Time)InterAction
Unpaid Community Outreach CoordinatorBookmark This
Friends of CASA
DescriptionUnpaid Internship: Community Outreach Coordinator
Who we are: Friends of CASA of Ottawa County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Zeeland, MI. Friends of CASA invests in the CASA program, CASA volunteers, and the Foster children of Ottawa County by providing essential resources, training, and funding.
Summary: Community Outreach Volunteers will work with the board members to carry out varied and important duties within the areas of outreach and information services, thus helping to build a strong network of supportive services for our clients and our local community.
* Assist with coordinating community fund raising events
* Communicate with community partners
* Contribute writing to website and newsletters
* Maintain database and coordinate mailings Maintain inventory of outreach
* Follow-up by letter, phone call on related program material
* Proof read submitted materials organization poster letter as needed
* With relevant experience, responsibilities may also include creation of
* Teaching and leading one-time or on-going informational meetings. Other
duties as assigned. Posting Flyers
* Other duties as assigned
RequirementsEducation: Student seeking a degree in non-profit management, community outreach, marketing, etc.
Skills desired: Highly driven and outgoing. Social and professional. Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks from solitary clerical tasks to sophisticated Internet research for website additions to a high level of social interaction with clients at community events. Word processing skills and Excel, Internet and other experience desirable. Part-time, flexible hours desirable, ability to work evenings and/or weekends a plus.