WIFC - Student InternBookmark This
Women In Film Chicago
515 n state street
DescriptionWomen in Film Chicago (WIF Chicago) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization for all creative content professionals. With a focus on driving the advancement of women in this industry, WIF Chicago provides a dynamic network to facilitate the exchange of ideas and opportunities and builds a solid educational platform to accelerate the professional development of our members.
We are all about you helping us and us helping you. A fresh outlook on a internship that is geared to be as big as you want it to be. We are executive producers, directors, writers, public relation and marketing specialists, event planners. As a part of our team you will get a footing on the Chicago agency, production and advertising scene. You will be working side by side with professionals helping provide opportunities for women in the industry.
- Assisting in specials events, workshops, etc.
- Assisting with productions
- Using your personal skills and be present to assist the board
Requirements- Must be a current student
- Able to commit some evenings to assist in events
- Open to learning and able to multi-task
- Have a strong interest in non-profits and networking opportunities