Communications InternCentral Florida College
Make-A-Wish Intern Fall Internship 2016Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire
Executive Board Positions for Rising Non ProfitPack a Smile
Strategic Communications InternHuman Impacts Institute
Creative Developement InternHuman Impacts Institute
NGO Developement InternHuman Impacts Institute
Internship - Research at Physicians for Human RightsPhysicians for Human Rights
Youth Program Intern (Work Study)Bookmark This
600 Washington Ave, Suite 18U-A
Posted: July 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBPSOS-Delaware Valley seeks a highly motivated, enthusiastic and responsible intern/volunteer to support our various youth-related projects under our Asian Youth Empowerment Program (AYEP).
The Asian Youth Empowerment Program was developed to help youth learn about the many pressing issues in our community and in our society, as well as compel them to create change within themselves, each other, and the neighborhoods in which they reside.
AYEP Program Interns are part of a seasonal team designed to provide high-quality and rigorous youth programming for 15-50 youth in our various school-year and summer intensive programs.
For college students, this position is qualifies for work study.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for Philadelphia positions or email@example.com for Camden/South Jersey positions.
Responsibilities• Assess youth readiness for program referrals
• Review the quality of youth enrollment files
• Maintain filing system for youth and provider files, including payroll, timesheets, and other HR paperwork as necessary, including entering data files into proprietary database
• Supporting Staff in organizing, planning, and carrying out programming for youth
• Other programming-related support as needed
Requirements• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Bilingual in Vietnamese/English preferred
• Access to transportation preferred
• PC computer literacy, proficient in Word, Excel, and internet usage