Volunteer-Intern at Shamanic Eco-Lodge HawaiiMuaisa Hale Pule ("As I Aum" Sanctuary)
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII DATABASE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII OFFICE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII VOLUNTEER OUTREACH INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII DONOR CARE, GRANTS & DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPSMake-A-Wish Hawaii
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII EVENTS INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII WISH ASSIST INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII PROGRAM SERVICES INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
ADL National Education Division Research InternBookmark This
605 3rd Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
DescriptionThe National Education Division of the Anti-Defamation League is currently looking for a passionate and inquisitive college student to take part in our Fall Research Internship.
The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 “to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Now the nation’s premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.
The Education Division Research intern works closely with national education staff on a variety of crucial projects including:
• Researching topic-specific academic and news articles and trends for inclusion in classroom resources, blog posts and current events focused curriculum developed by ADL
• Initiating research and analyzing comparable programming of other organizations.
• Identifying anti-bias children’s literature and coordinating with publishers
• Contributing to effective use of social media and other marketing strategies to broaden the reach of the League’s educational resources
• Working with ADL’s regional education staff to identify and capture impact stories for integration in educational content and funding proposals to expand educational programming.
Candidates must have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong internet research skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Familiarity with current social media platforms
- Experience with graphics