Social Media InternshipJamaica Land We Love
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Internship - Light The Night CampaignThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Community Engagement InternshipArthritis Foundation
Special Events InternAmerican Heart Association - Greater Washington Region
Summer Program MemberProject Transformation North Texas
Writer / Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
AU PAIRAu pair Network International
JCC Maccabi Summer InternshipJCC Association of NA
ADL National Education Division Research InternBookmark This
605 3rd Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe National Education Division of the Anti-Defamation League is currently looking for a passionate and inquisitive college student to take part in our Fall Research Internship.
The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 “to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Now the nation’s premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.
The Education Division Research intern works closely with national education staff on a variety of crucial projects including:
• Researching topic-specific academic and news articles and trends for inclusion in classroom resources, blog posts and current events focused curriculum developed by ADL
• Initiating research and analyzing comparable programming of other organizations.
• Identifying anti-bias children’s literature and coordinating with publishers
• Contributing to effective use of social media and other marketing strategies to broaden the reach of the League’s educational resources
• Working with ADL’s regional education staff to identify and capture impact stories for integration in educational content and funding proposals to expand educational programming.
Candidates must have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong internet research skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Familiarity with current social media platforms
- Experience with graphics