Family Services Summer InternRonald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
PAID Internship Summer 2017 - Event Fundraising for Child Sponsorship Organization!Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Social Impact Assessment (SIA) FellowshipMercado Global
CORRAL Riding Academy Programming InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Equine InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Communications InternCORRAL Riding Academy
2017 Programs/Development InternBest Buddies North Carolina
ADL National Education Division Research InternBookmark This
605 3rd Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe National Education Division of the Anti-Defamation League is currently looking for a passionate and inquisitive college student to take part in our Fall Research Internship.
The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 “to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Now the nation’s premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.
The Education Division Research intern works closely with national education staff on a variety of crucial projects including:
• Researching topic-specific academic and news articles and trends for inclusion in classroom resources, blog posts and current events focused curriculum developed by ADL
• Initiating research and analyzing comparable programming of other organizations.
• Identifying anti-bias children’s literature and coordinating with publishers
• Contributing to effective use of social media and other marketing strategies to broaden the reach of the League’s educational resources
• Working with ADL’s regional education staff to identify and capture impact stories for integration in educational content and funding proposals to expand educational programming.
Candidates must have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong internet research skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Familiarity with current social media platforms
- Experience with graphics