Intern, Client Casework,American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Resource Development InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Adoption Agency InternHeartsent Adoptions, Inc.
Development and Special Events InternMultiple Sclerosis Association of America
Grant Writer InternshipTroolu Inc.
Volunteer Engagement InternCasey Trees
Part-time Intern/Project Assistant: Program CoordinationNDI
Administrative Assistant (Intern)Bookmark This
Smart Family Services
1400 Mercantile Lane, Suite 260
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAging out of the foster system with no income or housing isn't seasonal. This happens daily, which is why we plan to continue to have a year-round transitional housing program for children and families who age out of the foster care system.
Our mission is to work with children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who have been physically, mentally, financially, and medically abused and neglected. Our vision is to promote a safe, stable, educational, and healthy environment.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for scheduling appointments, answering multi-line phones and welcoming guests. Excellent customer service skills are required. Candidates must be able to pay attention to detail, and multi-task.
Responsibilities• Typing, receiving telephone calls and personal callers, answering inquiries, maintaining appointments, processing mail and controlling inventory of office supplies;
• Processes incoming mail and other material; prepares replies to correspondence from previous experience with the subject, general instructions, administrative notes, and dictation or written copy;
• Reviews correspondence, reports and other papers prepared for superior's signature to assure conformance with administrative instructions and requirements;
• Assures the timely completion of correspondence and reports to determine the status and progress of special projects;
• Performs other general office and related duties as assigned.
Requirements• Performs other general office and related duties as assigned.
• Computer proficient, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
• Efficient, effective and accurate multi-tasker
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills