Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Summer Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Summer 2017- Information Technology (IT) Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- Graphic - Web Design Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Event Planning Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Group Leader Assistant Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Administrative Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
200 NE 28th Street
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: October 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Coalition of Advocates for Responsible Eldercare is an organization established in 2004 to advocate on behalf of the long term care and post-acute industry in the state. Charged with a mission to advance the value of post-acute care in the state, CARE achieves this by sharing the passion and joy of those in the profession through effective education and marketing. CARE achieves its mission by working in close coordination with a variety of public and private companies, associations, government entities, as well as other health care groups.
Overview of Internship:
The Administrative Coordinator will play a unique role in the organization by supporting existing projects and processes as well as taking ownership and lead on processes and projects that need to be initiated or researched.
This opportunity is an excellent introduction to non-profit administration.
Hours are flexible and college credit is available, subject to school or university requirements. Interns can earn up to a $250 stipend upon successful completion of internship.
- Develop and design materials, organize existing materials
- Help manage databases and create systems for sharing
- Participate in key events, and occasionally represent organization at events
- Provide support for planning and scheduling meetings
- Provide support for office organization and administration
- Provide support for intern recruitment, selection and orientation
- Current college student (must be at least 18 years old and enrolled at least part time)
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 10-15 hours per week
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to proofread and edit
- Knack for research and presentation/public speaking
- Working knowledge of Google and/or Microsoft office suite programs, especially Microsoft Excel, Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines
- Reliable and consistent in attendance and availability
Preferred applicants should exhibit strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Editing, Communication Skills, Organizational Leadership, Reliability, Microsoft, Organizational Skills, Professionalism, Research Skills
Preferred - Cloud Computing, WordPress, Non-profit Administration, Non-profit Development, Google