Well known animal rescue organization seeking interns to help with our Saturday adoption drivesOLLIE'S PLACE
Part-time Fall Internship at a Chicago Non-ProfitImerman Angels
Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Communications InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
C4 Fall Catalyst Internship 2017The C4 Group
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Administrative InternBookmark This
Art of Self-Esteem
Posted: June 02 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2009, Art of Self-Esteem, Inc. is a leader and innovator in providing comprehensive multidisciplinary arts and skills community and school based programs/projects, servicing children, teens and young adults throughout the Central and North Brooklyn with a focus in the Brownsville/Ocean Hill Communities of Brooklyn.
Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a start-‐up environment. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, education, community relations, and audience development.
This unpaid internship is an excellent opportunity for a third or fourth year college-level or Graduate student seeking to gain experience working in a non-profit/educational multidisciplinary setting. This is a telework internship and we require that you have your own computer to complete internship projects and tasks. Have availability for consultations, meetings and presentations during day time hours and some evenings.
Responsibilities• Assisting professional staff as needed
• Data entry, typing and filing
• Distribution of incoming mail and faxes
• Assistance with production of newsletter and mailings
• Performing special projects as assigned
• Voice messages system maintenance
• General administrative work
• Updating constituent database
• Maintaining relationship with vendors and general office management
• Assist with off-site events as needed
Requirements• Exemplary writing skills; tailoring style to match the situation.
• Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written.
• Professional demeanor and outstanding phone etiquette
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
• Excellent data management and entry skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and meets deadlines.
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
• Interest in the non-profit sector and/or Program development