Intern for Collaborative Community ConnectionsEggleston- Collaborative Community Connections
Internship - Stipend PaidWrite Resources LLC
Grant Writing InternshipWrite Resources LLC
Children's Ministry Summer InternCoffee Creek Church
Communications/Fundraising Intern (Nonprofit position)Young Men and Women's African Heritage Association
Friendly VisitingFriendly Visiting
Marketing InternUnited Way of Essex and West Hudson
Special Events InternshipUnited Way of Essex and West Hudson
Advocate (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
3211 Providence Dr.
Posted: June 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Hours: 4-hours per week
- Attend one (30-60 minute) national conference call per month: 5PM PDT 6PM MDT 7PM CDT 8PM EDT
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city – attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.