Fall Internsip at ISCInternational Sculpture Center
Bookkeeping InternCITYarts, Inc
Projects InternCITYarts, Inc
Development / Fundraising InternCITYarts, Inc
Pieces for Peace InternCITYarts, Inc
Photo and Video InternCITYarts, Inc
Internships with the World Affairs Council of Kentucky and Southern Indiana (Fall Semester 2017)World Affairs Council of Kentucky and Southern Indiana
Intern / Part-time OrganizerClean Water Action
Advocate (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
1000 E University Ave
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Hours: 4-hours per week
- Attend one (30-60 minute) national conference call per month: 5PM PDT 6PM MDT 7PM CDT 8PM EDT
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city – attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.