Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Summer Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Summer 2017- Information Technology (IT) Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- Graphic - Web Design Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Event Planning Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Group Leader Assistant Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Advocate (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
118 College Dr
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Hours: 4-hours per week
- Attend one (30-60 minute) national conference call per month: 5PM PDT 6PM MDT 7PM CDT 8PM EDT
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city – attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.