Intern Needed for Global Arts Education NonprofitPlaying For Change Foundation
Special Events InternCrohn's & Colitis Foundation
Public Relations Internship (short-term and virtual)Filter Of Hope
Internship with Make-A-Wish FoundationMake-A-Wish Colorado
ALL IN CHALLENGE: FALL 2017 DIGITAL/DATA INTERNSHIPCivic Nation
AmeriCorps Community Needs MemberCitySquare
CitySquare Thrift Store InternCitySquare
Intern Web SupportASIAN, Inc
Advocate (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
University of North Dakota
Grand Forks, ND
Posted: June 03 2016
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Hours: 4-hours per week
- Attend one (30-60 minute) national conference call per month: 5PM PDT 6PM MDT 7PM CDT 8PM EDT
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city – attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.