Volunteer CoordinatorLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Volunteer Team Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Message Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Fundraising and Partnership Development InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
Editorial / Journalism InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Nonprofit Administration InternThe Rhody Center
Development InternSpina Bifida Association
Article WriterBookmark This
The Schumpeter Centre
Posted: November 04 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 12 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Schumpeter Centre, (SCCD), an international think tank dedicated to the broadly defined issues of innovation and change in the world economy, is looking for candidates for the following position: Author.
The work is done remotely, and the time devoted to working depends on your time management skills. The work is rewarded by occasional paid bonuses based on good, thorough and regular work, and, based on the assessment of your work. In time there is a possibility of promoting you to the role of Expert at SCCD.
The job is non-profit with a financial bonus for good results.
The research areas covered by our think tank include the following:
• The labour market
• Value creation
• The energy market
Cooperating with us takes place online, and you can work from home or wherever you like. We issue an official confirmation of having completed an internship programme with the Schumpeter Centre as an author, together with possible references in English, Polish and/or Spanish.
• A financial bonus for regular quality writing
• Confirmation of working with SCCD
• Support from our experts
• Learning from a large group of SCCD collaborators
• Work in a dynamic and international team
• Networking with people from English-, Spanish- and Polish-speaking countries
• Possible promotion and personal development within our think tank
• Participating in conferences and special SCCD projects
ResponsibilitiesThe author will be responsible for writing articles, analyses and comments on the research areas covered by the think tank. These articles will be published on the think tank’s website, and work on the articles and sources will mainly be international in nature, which calls for good information acquisition skills. The required workload is one standard article per 5 days (writing the article and uploading it to the website). We also offer growth opportunities in an interesting team, participation in writing SCCD reports, branding yourself and taking part in conferences.
• Completed university studies or current student
• Advanced writing and speaking skills in English.
• Thoroughness, accuracy and precision.
• Punctuality and independence.
• Knowledge or experience in at least one of our research areas
• Proven skills of writing press or academic articles
Additional skills deemed advantageous
• Completed studies in one of the research areas.
• Academic publications
• Basic WordPress platform skills
SkillsRequired - Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress