Family Services Summer InternRonald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
PAID Internship Summer 2017 - Event Fundraising for Child Sponsorship Organization!Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Social Impact Assessment (SIA) FellowshipMercado Global
CORRAL Riding Academy Programming InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Equine InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Communications InternCORRAL Riding Academy
2017 Programs/Development InternBest Buddies North Carolina
Asheville non-profit looking for Spring Intern!!!Bookmark This
78 Patton Avenue
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOUTREACH AND FUNDRAISING INTERNSHIP
BiblioWorks is a 501 (c) (3) that promotes education and literacy under the belief that healthy communities require healthy minds. Since 2005 we have built and supported 13 public libraries in impoverished communities in Bolivia, South America.
The Outreach and Fundraising intern provides essential support to the administrative department of BiblioWorks, including working on communications, program development, and financial matters relating to the organization.
Responsibilities- Collaborate on the implementation of the annual fundraising plan.
- Support the organization in the execution of the end of the year fundraising campaign and event.
- Organize and update the organization's donors data base and provide continuous communication with donors.
- Manage the ongoing email fundraising campaign.
- Ensure the outreach development of the organization in Asheville by participating in the activities of fellow local organizations.
- Ensure ongoing and thorough communication with staff in Bolivia.
- Write monthly blog posts and newsletters to update donors and supporters of ongoing events and happenings.
- Help the Treasurer with accounting through use of Quickbooks.
- Update and maintain BiblioWorks' website.
- Research and apply for grants to help sponsor BiblioWorks' projects.
Requirements- Advanced knowledge of fundraising strategies and tools.
- Experience in event planning.
- Deep interest and motivation in international development and humanitarian work.
- Competency and desire to work on intercultural teams.
- Proficiency in Spanish.