Well known animal rescue organization seeking interns to help with our Saturday adoption drivesOLLIE'S PLACE
Part-time Fall Internship at a Chicago Non-ProfitImerman Angels
Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Communications InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
C4 Fall Catalyst Internship 2017The C4 Group
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Assistant Program CoordinatorBookmark This
Global Peace Youth
9320 Annapolis Rd. Suite 100
Posted: March 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThere are 1.2 billion people between the ages of 15 to 24 in the world. They represent an incredible potential of innovation, manpower and leadership. The Global Peace Foundation believes that youth driven by noble visions can tackle many of the longstanding divisions and crises faced by humanity today with their energy, passion and ability to dream beyond the current reality.
However, youth of today face many challenges. Some 300 million youth are unemployed or underemployed. In many regions, their idealism makes them easy targets for extremist groups, and they are often victim to socially destructive behaviors like substance abuse and violence.
Global Peace Youth, the youth division of the Global Peace Foundation, has a mission to educate young people to become future leaders with both moral and innovative capacity. Global Peace Foundation strives to positively impact the world by forming a movement of young leaders from all backgrounds of faith, culture, nationality and ethnicity under common principles, values and aspirations, working towards the common goal of peace. For more information, visit www.globalpeace.org/youth
The Global Peace Youth is recruiting interns for Spring 2016. To apply for any of the available positions, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities● Work closely with the Public Relation and Outreach team.
● Assist with content writing and management
● Oversee the planning, implementation, and evaluation of IYLA Program
● Assist the Program Manager with speaker selection process.
● Liaise between the staff, the speakers, and administration of venues.
● Collects and analyze data for report and records.
● Support with logistical support such as maintenance of office equipment, air, and land travel arrangements.
● Perform other program management duties assigned by the Program Manager
-Currently pursuing a B.A./B.S./M.A./M.S. in International Relations/Development, Political Science, Program Management, Event Management and other related fields.
● Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Be able to work in an energetic environment.
● Possess the ability to work effectively under pressure.
● Should be detail orientated and be to work and innovate independently.
● Be able to work with people from different cultures.