Mother's Resource Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Volunteer Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Fall 2016 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Membership & Development Internship, Spring 2017International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
Clean the World
28 West Central Blvd, Suite 280
Posted: January 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClean the World is seeking an intern on our Business Development Team. The Intern will be responsible for assisting the Sales Team work with companies who care about people and social change. The Sales Team is responsible for creating, pitching, and maintaining relationships with corporations to support our mission.
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development.
Responsibilities• Researching hotels and corporations that care about helping people and social change.
• Cold outreach to potential new hotels and corporations.
• Brainstorming marketing and outreach ideas.
• Assisting in the management of our current supporters or accounts.
• Assisting in pitch process and deck creation.
• Support the Hotel Recycling Team as well as the Hygiene Sales Team.
Requirements• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality. We want a go-getter!
• Knowledge of trends of the green moment.
• Self-starter able to work with limited supervision, meet deadlines, and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, good on the phone.
• Highly organized and efficient with excellent attention to detail.
• Able to think strategically and not afraid to pitch a big idea.
• Microsoft Office skills required.
• Comfortable making new friends in any setting.
• Graduate student (preferred) or undergraduate in Marketing, Business Administration, International Relations, International Development or a related field.