Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Events & Outreach InternshipEmpowered Women International
Marketing and Communications InternEmpowered Women International
Program and Outreach Intern - FairfaxEmpowered Women International
2017 Summer InternshipLife Adventure Center
Social Media CoordinatorAlert Inc.
Workforce Development (Employment Specialist) InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Case Manager InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Green Block Project inc.
Posted: February 27 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreen Block Project is new California base nonprofit with 501c3 status in its grassroots phase. We believes that temporary fruit and vegetable community gardens and micro garden systems would be beneficial to one’s daily health and value of life. Green Block Project empowers communities with the resources to build and maintain short-term community gardens on unused land throughout the United States, as well as provided workshops on micro gardens, food preparation and food preservation. Green Block Project endeavors to improve the quality of life in neighborhoods by educating neighbors about the health and financial benefits of community gardens, by building community relationships, and providing the opportunity for self-reliance, recreation, exercise and improvement of the environment.
We are seeking business development interns to help with the structure and development of Green Block Project
Internships could lead to full time paid position
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education