Social Services Intern Summer 2017Tahirih Justice Center
Supporter ngagement InternInvisible Children
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Grassroots Organizer InternshipCompassion & Choices NY
Membership Volunteer InternMaryland Nonprofits
Public Relations InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Non-Profit Development InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Social Media & Community Management InternChildren's Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHistoric Houston is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and conservation of Houston’s historic architecture and building resources. Historic Houston’s Deconstruction Program actively deconstructs homes to reclaim the building materials and operates The Salvage Warehouse, an architectural salvage warehouse, where the reclaimed materials are sold. Historic Houston is currently looking for several summer interns with creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness and increase sales through our Salvage Warehouse.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education