Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Adaptive Sports InternBreckenridge Outdoor Education Center
Non-Profit Management & Development InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Volunteer and Outreach Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Graphic & Visual Artists- Help us help others.Hope for the Day
Spring Intern, Volunteer RelationsNew York Cares
Research, Writing and Outreach InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Human Trafficking InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
New Life Individual & Family Services
Posted: March 04 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat - we are a non- profit organization which specializes in providing social services to persons who need them and cannot afford them. Services include individualized case management, individual and group counseling among so much more.
Where - mostly we are located in the DFW area however we offer our service virtually to those who cannot travel to us.
when - We would love to have an intern who has a desire to help others in some way shape or form.
Why - we are still a start up company however we have helped so many and have run into a brick wall of how to spread our message further so that we may help even more than the population we are already serving.
PAY- although you are unpaid now we hope that with your help we can have funding to pay you a regular salary.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education