Social Media InternshipSchools for Girls
Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
New Life Individual & Family Services
Posted: March 04 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat - we are a non- profit organization which specializes in providing social services to persons who need them and cannot afford them. Services include individualized case management, individual and group counseling among so much more.
Where - mostly we are located in the DFW area however we offer our service virtually to those who cannot travel to us.
when - We would love to have an intern who has a desire to help others in some way shape or form.
Why - we are still a start up company however we have helped so many and have run into a brick wall of how to spread our message further so that we may help even more than the population we are already serving.
PAY- although you are unpaid now we hope that with your help we can have funding to pay you a regular salary.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education