Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1090 Techumseh Ave.
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPaige's PROMISE is a brand new, 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity in Waterford, Oakland County, MI looking to hire interns for a variety of areas to grow our brand and community presence. This internship will not require regular office hours and we will expect you to work remotely. However, attendance at two board meetings a week in Waterford, MI is required.
The candidate(s) chosen may be given the consideration to serve on the Board of Director or Advisory Board at the completion of the internship.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education