Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Chicago Inventors Organization
1647 S. Blue Island
Posted: November 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://chicago-inventors.org is a non profit organization offering services and resources to inventors. We have a yearly inventors conference and monthly members meeting. We brings in industry professionals from all categories of the invention and innovation process. We are currently expanding our programs. We are looking for social media experience campaign assistance, event planning assistance, and administrative work. You can work at our office and remotely. We are looking to add an intern to 4 teams we have set up within the organization. This internship is an exciting opportunity to meet new inventors, technology experts, legal teams, politicians, partnering with the city and outlets for you personal growth.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and or job experience.
- Applicants who are local residents are preferred.
- Applicants available to start immediately are preferred.