Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Chicago Inventors Organization
1647 S. Blue Island
Posted: November 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://chicago-inventors.org is a non profit organization offering services and resources to inventors. We have a yearly inventors conference and monthly members meeting. We brings in industry professionals from all categories of the invention and innovation process. We are currently expanding our programs. We are looking for social media experience campaign assistance, event planning assistance, and administrative work. You can work at our office and remotely. We are looking to add an intern to 4 teams we have set up within the organization. This internship is an exciting opportunity to meet new inventors, technology experts, legal teams, politicians, partnering with the city and outlets for you personal growth.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and or job experience.
- Applicants who are local residents are preferred.
- Applicants available to start immediately are preferred.