Fundraising Event Intern (Bike MS)National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Mid Florida Chapter
Upper Manhattan Partnership for Senior IndependenceUpper Manhattan Partnership for Senior independence
InternsFocal Point Global
No Kid Hungry Summer Youth Ambassador | Las Vegas, NVShare Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign
No Kid Hungry Summer Youth Ambassador | Saint Paul, MNShare Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign
Program and/or Fundraising Summer InternshipWylderness Youth Leadership Diversity (WYLD)
No Kid Hungry Summer Youth Ambassador | Portland, MEShare Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign
PODCAST/BLOG TALK RADIO INTERNWSU HIGH Program
CHILD/YOUTH ACTIVITIES ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Assists in events for children and youth
• Helps events organization
• Assists during gallery open hours
• Collects attendance and demographic information about children/youth visitors
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and learn skills of administration, customer service or sales.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.