Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Christian Missions InternBookmark This
6025 12th St
Vero Beach, FL
Posted: October 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Epic Missions is a custom designer of CHRISTIAN missions trips for teams of college students, teenagers, public and private schools, family Mission Trips, church youth groups, adults, senior high school and junior high school students.
- Groups from across the US and Canada come to our location to do service work for one week or weekend at a time in the community
- We are located in Vero Beach, Florida and provide room and board for our interns at no cost
- We need interns ALL year round. Especially January, March, and Summer
- If you are 18 years of age or older and have a heart to serve others we would welcome you to come and serve with us as an Intern at Epic Missions in the state of Florida! We ask that you serve for a minimum of three weeks. We will spend time in training you to be a leader within Epic Missions, Inc and to lead the teams that come to do missions service with us. We will provide your room and board at our cost and there will be no charge to you. You must provide your own transportation. You will be available 24/7 as an intern if the need arises (such as an emergency). Otherwise, your normal days start early and end around 9:00p.m or so :) You usually have some time off on weekends and must work that around the Epic Missions schedule.
ResponsibilitiesEach day you will lead teams to various ministry locations in and around the Vero Beach area
You will serve as the 'ambassador' for Epic Missions; as a representative of both Jesus Christ and Epic Missions
You will lead the teams morning and afternoon to different areas of service. for example the morning may be spent at a preschool playing with children, lunch back at the mission base, and then the afternoon may be spent painting a house.
Throughout each day you will be the overseer, there for the team if they have questions, and coordinating the team to the various locations / missions.
Requirements- Passion to serve Christ and the community
- US citizenship
-Drivers License and Car
-We expect you to take on the responsibility of an Intern seriously as you will be representing Epic Missions to our teams and to the public.
- An Epic Missions intern is there to SERVE our teams - it is your job to make sure everything goes smoothly and you become the GUIDE for our teams throughout their day.
- You must be ON TIME, and be capable of leading people. You need to be a good listener and quick learner.
- Your time as an Epic Missions Intern will be memorable for life and will be one of the most rewarding things you can do throughout your college and young adult years!
- You will need to agree to have a background check completed by Epic Missions.
This is a mandatory detail to be completed prior to us accepting you into the internship program.
This will be an exciting time in your life - a time of training and learning as well as a time of tremendous growth within yourself. We look forward to working with you! Fill out your College Missionary Internship form package today and we will be in touch with you!!
Please fill out the BOTTOM two forms on this page
SkillsRequired - Christian Leadership, Collaboration, Volunteer Coordinating, Flexible Schedule, Adaptive
Preferred - Nonprofits, Christian Leadership, Christian Ministry, Communications, Charismatic Leadership, Team Building, Sense Of Responsibility, Professionalism, Praise & Worship, At-risk Youth, Youth Development, Poverty Reduction, Passion for Helping Others