Administrative AssistantThe Alive Inside Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Alive Inside Foundation
Public Policy & Advocacy Intern Fall 2017HEROES
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Social Media InternshipHEROES
Business Development InternshipHEROES
Public Relations InternshipHEROES
Community Relations InternCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Clinical Mental Health TherapistBookmark This
Providence Intervention Center
1509 California St
Posted: December 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvidence Intervention Center for Assault and Abuse (PICAA) is located in Everett, WA. PICAA Provides emotional, medical and legal advocacy to victims of sexual assault and child abuse and their non-offending family members and friends. Interns will provide therpay for adults who have experienced sexual abuse as a child, sexual assault as an adult or their child has experienced sexual abuse. Intern would provide counseling to adults 22 years and older who have been a victim of Child sexual abuse, adult sexual assalut or a family member who has experienced sexual abuse/assault for one calendar year.
Responsibilities1. Work in the offcie two days a week.
2. Attend monthly meetings and scheduled trainings.
3. Complete specified intake, screening, and date forms for each client contact.
4. Satisfactory completion of basic training program.
5. Provide one year service.
6. Abide by hospital policies and protocols.
Requirements1. Completion of basic training program and attend a minimum of 12 hours of ongoing training per year, which is provided by PICAA.
2. Be enrolled in a Masters of counseling or Masters of social work degree
3. Able to maintain strict standards of confidentiality.
4. Satisfactory Washington State Criminal Background Check.
5. Able to work with victims and staff of all cultural, socio-economic, religious, and any other background.