Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Nonprofit Management Intern (non-residency)Helpers Of Our Farm
Marketing InternAdaptive Sports Center
Social Media and Communications InternshipGrassroots Diabetes
Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Communications and Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDreamMaker DreamDoer DreamSupporter, inc. (3D) is a nonprofit creative production organization with the mission to provide resources, connections, information and inspiration to creatives.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Maintain supporter database and RSVPs for events.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Social Media savvy.
- Be Ambitious and a go-getter.
- Be Kind and have a sense of humor.
SkillsRequired - Tech Savy, Social Media Communications, Excellent communication skills, Graphic Design
Preferred - Website Administration