Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Communications InternBookmark This
Days For Girls Tri-State
1315 Walnut Street
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDays for Girls International in helping women and girls to help themselves.
We direct distribution of sustainable feminine hygiene kits by partnering with nonprofits,
groups and organizations, by raising awareness, and importantly, by helping impoverished communities start their own programs to supply kits and training. Together with our network of thousands of exceptional volunteers and partners, we have reached tens of thousands of girls and women in over 60 nations on 6 continents. It's working.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Update all marketing and promotional material
- Assist with development of media kits, press release and talking points
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.