Volunteer Services/Human Resources Academic Service LearnerAmerican Red Cross
DJ Henry Dream Fund Special Event InternDj Henry Dream Fund
Intern- Grantwriting (International Projects)Davis Weaver Collective (Innovative Venture Solutions)
Participatory Budgeting Project (PBP) Volunteer Coordinator InternshipParticipatory Budgeting Project
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING STUDENT INTERNChildren's Bureau
FAMILY ASSESSMENT FORM (FAF) INTERN/ SOCIAL ENTERPRISEChildren's Bureau
Intern, American Red Cross, Disaster Workforce Engagement - Hawthorne, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Communications InternBookmark This
Days For Girls Tri-State
1315 Walnut Street
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDays for Girls International in helping women and girls to help themselves.
We direct distribution of sustainable feminine hygiene kits by partnering with nonprofits,
groups and organizations, by raising awareness, and importantly, by helping impoverished communities start their own programs to supply kits and training. Together with our network of thousands of exceptional volunteers and partners, we have reached tens of thousands of girls and women in over 60 nations on 6 continents. It's working.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Update all marketing and promotional material
- Assist with development of media kits, press release and talking points
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.