Park Church Co-op InternThe Park Church Co-op
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Patient Services InternshipLFANC
Business/Economic Development/Marketing Intern WantedBotetourt County Chamber of Commerce
Communications InternBookmark This
Days For Girls Tri-State
1315 Walnut Street
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionDays for Girls International in helping women and girls to help themselves.
We direct distribution of sustainable feminine hygiene kits by partnering with nonprofits,
groups and organizations, by raising awareness, and importantly, by helping impoverished communities start their own programs to supply kits and training. Together with our network of thousands of exceptional volunteers and partners, we have reached tens of thousands of girls and women in over 60 nations on 6 continents. It's working.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Update all marketing and promotional material
- Assist with development of media kits, press release and talking points
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.