Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Community Out-Reach Coordinator - InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army
400 N. Orange Street
Posted: May 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Salvation Army
Consider working with The Salvation Army - one of the Top most respected charitable organizations in the world. The Salvation Army intern mentor has a track record of successful placement of interns in the business community.
Responsibilities• Experience with Microsoft Office is desired.
1. The position may require data entry and the use of Excel spreadsheets.
2. The position may require knowledge of Word including the mail merge function.
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision
The internship will require office hours at our location.
Requirements• The intern will work with experienced program and development staff.
• The intern experience will be customized to meet needs of the intern ensures a valuable experience; including specialized training.
• While we seek a full time summer internship, we anticipate a min. 16 - 20 hour per week opportunity and can accommodate the needs for intern’s program requirements.
• While the internship is offered as unpaid – approved expenses will be reimbursed.
• Potential for a long term relationship; the successful intern will be considered should staff opportunities become available.
• The qualified intern will participate in the creation of the Salvation Army’s Community Outreach Program. Participating with Salvation Army development and program staff in the creation of program print materials.
• Assist in the mailing of program materials for our Kettle Campaign, Angel Tree and Community Volunteer efforts.
• The position will require telephone interaction with Wilmington community leaders representing area schools, churches as well as others. (Primarily to follow-up on mailings and to set appointments for visits.)