Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
PODCAST/BLOG TALK RADIO INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Community Outreach InternBookmark This
Art of Self-Esteem
Posted: June 02 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2009, Art of Self-Esteem, Inc. is a leader and innovator in providing comprehensive multidisciplinary arts and skills community and school based programs/projects, servicing children, teens and young adults throughout the Central and North Brooklyn with a focus in the Brownsville/Ocean Hill Communities of Brooklyn.
Responsibilities• Identifying and staffing community events such as health fairs, neighborhood organization and coalition meetings, community events and parent-teacher meetings.
• Updating and maintaining our database of public official, community, and school contacts
• Disseminating letters and fact sheets and other informational materials about ASE for community leaders and stakeholders;
• Ensuring timely follow up to all inquiries and meetings;
Requirements• Creative self-‐starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excel; Microsoft Outlook
• Excellent research, writing and organizational skills
• Willing to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Available to work 15 hours per week.