NGLCC Internship ProgramNational Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Events & Outreach InternshipEmpowered Women International
Marketing and Communications InternEmpowered Women International
Program and Outreach Intern - FairfaxEmpowered Women International
2017 Summer InternshipLife Adventure Center
Community Outreach InternBookmark This
Art of Self-Esteem
Posted: June 02 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2009, Art of Self-Esteem, Inc. is a leader and innovator in providing comprehensive multidisciplinary arts and skills community and school based programs/projects, servicing children, teens and young adults throughout the Central and North Brooklyn with a focus in the Brownsville/Ocean Hill Communities of Brooklyn.
Responsibilities• Identifying and staffing community events such as health fairs, neighborhood organization and coalition meetings, community events and parent-teacher meetings.
• Updating and maintaining our database of public official, community, and school contacts
• Disseminating letters and fact sheets and other informational materials about ASE for community leaders and stakeholders;
• Ensuring timely follow up to all inquiries and meetings;
Requirements• Creative self-‐starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excel; Microsoft Outlook
• Excellent research, writing and organizational skills
• Willing to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Available to work 15 hours per week.