Social Media Internship for a Nonprofit OrganizationMargaret Byrd Rawson Institute
Community Outreach AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
Community Outreach InternBookmark This
Art of Self-Esteem
Posted: June 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2009, Art of Self-Esteem, Inc. is a leader and innovator in providing comprehensive multidisciplinary arts and skills community and school based programs/projects, servicing children, teens and young adults throughout the Central and North Brooklyn with a focus in the Brownsville/Ocean Hill Communities of Brooklyn.
Responsibilities• Identifying and staffing community events such as health fairs, neighborhood organization and coalition meetings, community events and parent-teacher meetings.
• Updating and maintaining our database of public official, community, and school contacts
• Disseminating letters and fact sheets and other informational materials about ASE for community leaders and stakeholders;
• Ensuring timely follow up to all inquiries and meetings;
Requirements• Creative self-‐starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excel; Microsoft Outlook
• Excellent research, writing and organizational skills
• Willing to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Available to work 15 hours per week.