Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Public Relations InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Graphic Design InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Community Outreach InternBookmark This
Rescuing Leftover Cuisine, Inc.
New York, NY
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Outreach Program
Rescuing Leftover Cuisine’s mission is to become the world’s most widely used solution for companies and individuals to eliminate food waste in their communities, making food rescue sustainable and universal, and food hunger a thing of the past. One of the ways we do this is by bringing unsold product from restaurants to the people who need it at various food pantries.
The Community Outreach Intern will assist in forming and developing new partnerships with potential volunteers and charitable organizations in New York City. The Community Outreach Intern will also be engaging the public to recruit more volunteers. This is an UNPAID internship.
Please submit a resume. Cover letter is optional but recommended.
Responsibilities• Must commit ten hours per week
• Contact volunteer groups and organizations to establish partnerships
• Maintain community partnership details in database
• Gather detailed information regarding charitable organizations
• Assist in organization of special events with community members
Requirements• Self-starter; ability to initiate and work independently
• Ability to interact professionally with potential partners in person, via phone, and email
• Ability to multitask and prioritize