Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
DEVELOPMENT INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Cradles to Crayons National Expansion InternBookmark This
Cradles to Crayons
Cambridge Innovation Center, 1 Broadway
Posted: October 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Cradles to Crayons (C2C) was founded in 2002, with the mission of providing children from birth through age 12, living in homeless or low-income situations, with the essential items they need to thrive - at home, at school and at play. Headquartered in Boston, MA, C2C also opened a Philadelphia location in 2006.
C2C is at the cutting edge of volunteer management and has become the largest volunteer opportunity in the Boston area providing unique, hands-on opportunities for people to help other people. This is one of the most powerful aspects of the C2C experience.
The organization is currently engaged in expanding upon the model locally and positioning the organization to replicate nationally.
Cradles to Crayons is seeking a talented, mission-driven intern to join its newly-formed national expansion team. The National Expansion Intern (NEI) will support the expansion of Cradles to Crayons and work closely with the Founder/CEO & National Expansion Manager. The NEI will be responsible for a range of activities including research, outreach, cultivation, and documentation. S/he will have strong analytic skills, possess a broad range of skills, and be excited about the opportunities for impact, learning and growth in a rapidly changing environment.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT WE CAN OFFER
• Hands-on experience working on nonprofit replication.
• Learn about building a national infrastructure and market entry strategies.
• Intellectual challenges and personal responsibility.
• Opportunity to participate in Volunteer Shifts and Corporate Service Days.
• Lunch & Learn seminars with members of our staff team.
RequirementsSKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• Passion about the mission and vision of the organization.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Strong research, analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Flexibility and good sense of humor.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.