Park Church Co-op InternThe Park Church Co-op
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Patient Services InternshipLFANC
Business/Economic Development/Marketing Intern WantedBotetourt County Chamber of Commerce
Customer Care/Social WorkBookmark This
Spread The Purple
Posted: July 02 2015
Company Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpread The Purple's mission is too specialized in a full-service Adult Case Management for individuals requiring financial assistance. When a client comes to us we sit down and access the situation, in order to find out what particular problems they are having and what assistance they may require. We will refer the client to the proper agency where they can receive the help they need.
All interns will be trained onsite for the first 2 weeks and then will be answering calls, using a secure organization's phone line in order to answer calls . Must have access to a computer, and have a background in excellent customer service.
Responsibilities- The ability to evaluate a complex problem and work through different possible solutions is an important skill for social workers.
- Having a compassionate attitude toward clients is necessary to thrive in this helping profession.
- Being able to speak clearly and listen well is important for interviewing clients and evaluating their problems. In addition, social workers must be able to communicate well in writing to draw up reports on clients for their records.
- Working with people facing hardship on a daily basis can be draining. Social workers with a strong social network outside of work will find it easier to do this emotionally demanding job.
Requirements- Advocate for clients, while assisting in obtaining the services that is available within their communities.
- It is essential to have the ability to intervene in emergency situations to benefit the lives of their clients.
- Problem solving skills are needed.
- Must require document findings about clients. Documentation must be thorough, accurate and timely in order to benefit both the client and the organization offering services.