Volunteer Recruitment/Management InternPark Silly Sunday Market
New Projects Internship- FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Refugee Resettlement Internship- FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Volunteer Coordination Internship- FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Organizing InternMove to Amend
Intern/Project Assistant: ASIA (Burma/Monitoring and Evaluation)NDI
Intern/Project Assistant: ASIANDI
Safety and Security InternDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Customer Service InternshipBookmark This
Clean the World
2544 E Landstreet Rd, Suite 600
Posted: April 10 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/22/17 — 08/04/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClean the World is seeking an intern on our Customer Service team to play a vital role in
Special Projects. The intern will have the opportunity to grow their customer service skills and work in a challenging, fast paced environment to help provide our customers with excellent service.
Did you know that every day, hotels will throw away over 1 million bars of soap, while more than 5,000 children will die from diseases that can be prevented by hand washing with soap? Clean The World Foundation is a non-profit social enterprise with a mission to save the planet and save lives through the power of soap. We collect discarded soap products from the hospitality industry throughout North America and Asia, recycle and repurpose the soap, and then distribute new soap to children and families who lack access to it around the world.
Responsibilities• Understand and focus on customer service support activities including research on best practices and how to implement
• Research and analysis large customer centric companies (Amazon, Google) to help further develop the customer service culture.
• Research and understand how electronic aids (instant chat and others) could positively affect our customers and assist with rollout of additional aids.
• Understand how we document all pertinent partner activity in customer relationship management (CRM) system and analyze for better efficiency
• Understand how to verify and check shipment details, weights and other required logistics are inputted for proper tracking and analyze for better efficiency
• Study and suggest better methods of delivery and dispersing information that is produced and sent to partners
• Help layout and create customer service manual
• Maintain records with a high degree of accuracy at all times.
Requirements• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in Sale Force is highly desirable
• Must possess strong organizational and time-management skills
• Must possess strong phone and communication skills