Corporate Engagement InternCradles To Crayons
Social Media and Community Outreach InternGardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute
IT/Computer Systems Intern100 For All
Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty seeks Spring 2017 Advocacy InternTexas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
Spring 2017 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Inventory Management InternCradles To Crayons
Community Engagement InternCradles To Crayons
ASHOKA Social Financial Services Summer 2017 Deep-Dive MastersAshoka: Innovators for the Public
Database ManagerBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for someone to support the agency with various database management projects. Particular emphasis will be placed on the use of Salesforce applications. If the volunteer/intern effectively carries out the tasks and needs of the organization, they may be considered for subcontract work in the future.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Executive Director and Database Director the volunteer/intern will:
- Assist the Salesforce Administrator with various tasks related to our database. eg; data entry, clean-up projects, create reports, and database customization.
- Explore other potentials of Salesforce and how we can make the database more efficient and work better for us.
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills
- Experience with database programs.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently