Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Nonprofit Management Intern (non-residency)Helpers Of Our Farm
Marketing InternAdaptive Sports Center
Social Media and Communications InternshipGrassroots Diabetes
Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Development AssistantBookmark This
Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House
3925 Chestnut Street
Posted: September 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob's Duration: Spring/Fall/Summer
The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald supports families of seriously ill children by providing a community of comfort and hope. This position is located at 3925 Chestnut Street in the University City section of Philadelphia. Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House 3925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19104. www.philarmh.org
Serve the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House as a part of the Development Team.
Assist with all aspects of House fundraising events including: planning and implementing events, soliciting donations, managing event volunteers, and developing promotional materials.
Learn more about the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House at www.philarmh.org.
ResponsibilitiesDuties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate all aspects of fundraising events including planning, on-site management, and post-event follow-up.
• Manage development and printing of all collateral materials for PRMH. Develop and design promotional materials through proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs.
• Cultivate network of contacts/donors for in-kind event/communications support.
• Responsible for assisting with the PRMH Ambassador program and the communication of information for upcoming volunteer fairs and speaking opportunities.
• Work closely with the PRMH marketing team on event collateral.
• Serve as the liaison to third-party fundraisers benefitting PRMH, provide tours of the facility to donors, and represent PRMH at community speaking engagements.
• Complete other duties as required.
RequirementsRequired Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and written/verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and effectively handle multiple responsibilities at one time while remaining calm under pressure
• Ability to effectively work independently and as a member of a team
• Creativity is a plus
Additional Special Requirements
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed for events required
Must have a car