Grant Writing InternTubman
PROGRAM INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Regional Mental Health Advocacy Coordinator - VirtualGriffin Ambitions Ltd.
Teachers/Counselors at SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Fitness Internship with the South Shore YMCA (health and well being department)South Shore YMCA
Legislative and Policy Research Intern (Virtual)SEIU Local 668
Operations and Research InternAgora Partnerships
10-Week Summer Internship in Community Organizing for College StudentsYaffed
Development InternBookmark This
The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County
541 Chandler Mill Road
Posted: September 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County (TLC) is a non-profit charitable organization based in Chester County, Pennsylvania. TLC’s mission is to ensure the perpetual preservation and stewardship of open space, natural resources, historic sites, and working agricultural lands throughout Southern Chester County. Development Interns will assist TLC’s Development Coordinator. The ideal applicant is detail-oriented, organized, creative, a strong writer and editor, proficient in Microsoft Office, and interested in non-profit development, the environment, and conservation.
A Development Intern will assist the Development Coordinator with the following duties:
• Researching foundations and funding opportunities
• Researching potential projects and programs
• Writing drafts of grant proposals, reports, and other outreach materials
• Reading and proofreading
• Maintaining wish lists
• Maintaining internal development files and reports
• Creating write-ups of TLC’s programs and events
• Assist with social media posts and maintaining TLC’s website
• Serve as an ambassador for TLC at events, programs, and in the community
• Various other tasks related to development and fundraising
Please email a resume to email@example.com or call Emma Mulrine at 610-347-0347 x105.