Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
PODCAST/BLOG TALK RADIO INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Development/Administrative InternBookmark This
Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times
1250 Lyman Place
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a member of Camp’s Development Team, the Development/Administrative Intern is responsible for supporting event planning tasks—especially for Camp’s Fall Gala, Walk for Kids, supporting donor cultivation activities, researching potential funders, drafting letters of intent for potential grants, supporting development communications (i.e. support drafting the quarterly newsletter, generating social media update ideas, etc.) and other administrative duties.
Responsibilities• Support fall gala preparations, including solicitation for the silent auction, sponsorship mailings, invitation mailings, etc.
• Outreach and follow up support for Camp’s 25in25 online campaign—raising $25,000 in 25 days
• Support team development, outreach, motivation and communications for the 2016 Walk for Kids
• Assist in fundraising, appeals, other special events and projects and mailings
• Assist with PR/marketing efforts including media announcements, Camps newsletters, and other publications/mailings, etc.
• Coordinate in-kind donations, including thank you responses
• Researches new funding sources using electronic databases, the Internet, and other resources
• Assist with the preparation of funding proposals, reports and other vital development documents
• Proofread and revise draft documents
• Provide administrative and clerical support including filing, organizing, etc.
• Support the Camp team with other clerical and office duties as needed
Requirements• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have good interpersonal skill.
• Self-starter, able to take initiative, and work well individually and as part of a team.
• Working towards Bachelor’s degree or Development certificate.