Intern Non-ProfitKiss The Ground
Communications/Graphic Design InternNational Low Income Housing Coalition
Grassroots Marketing InternUnited Way of Essex and West Hudson
Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Summer Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
636 Morris Turnpike, Suite 3A
Short Hills, NJ
Posted: June 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation is dedicated to curing spinal cord injury by funding innovative research, and improving the quality of life for people living with paralysis through grants, information and advocacy.
Required Hours: 12 - 21 hours per week
Length: a semester (fall, spring, or summer)
Compensation: for class credit or a volunteer work experience
Position: Assist the fundraising department with events, initiatives and Team Reeve.
Apply at christopherreeve.org/internships
ResponsibilitiesDevelopment (3 Positions)
• Recruit volunteers and athletes
• Engage, inform and maintain relationships with prospective volunteers
• Assist in developing Team Reeve presence at colleges and universities in marathon cities
• Coordinate and fulfill materials for athletes
• Participate in pre-race luncheons and marathon-day activities (schedule permitting)
• Help coordinate logistics beforehand and on day of event
• Assist in acquiring silent auction and/or raffle items
• Provide on-sight support during event (schedule permitting)
• Generate acknowledgements for event donors