Development InternGLAD (GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders)
Summer Internships and Apprenticeships at Wolf TrapWolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Senior Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
NGLCC Internship ProgramNational Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Donations Processed AssistanceBookmark This
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Process donations to Beneficiaries Address
• Prepare acknowledgement Details and other correspondence Mail Coordination.
• Maintain foundation, corporation and individual donor files.
• Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
• Continually update and correct database records.
• Conduct preliminary research on prospective corporate foundation and individual donors.
• Coordinate productions and mailing of spring and year-end appeal letters.
• Track tax credit donations in the database and keep a online file for each tax credit donor.
• Send appropriate documentation to process credits to Director of Development.
• Ready to travel when required
• Handle all administrative details associated with the Director of Development office (i.e. prepare and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, etc.).
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Development.
Possible performance measures:
• Number of donations processed and acknowledged within 24 to 48 hours.
• Success in maintaining accuracy of database records Via Online.
• Accuracy of Cash Beneficiary details reports.
• Success in coordinating the production of direct mail appeals.
• Success in maintaining donor hard copy files .
Requirements• Associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field.
• A minimum of three years' experience in an administrative position, preferably in a not-for-profit development office
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Database management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
SkillsRequired - Virtual Assistance, Administrative Assistants, Finacial Management
Preferred - Administrative Assistants, Virtual Assistance