10-Week Summer Internship in Community Organizing for College StudentsYaffed
Summer Camp - General Counselor: - We need both male and female candidatesHomes For The Homeless
Behavioral Sciences Grant Specialist InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Voluntourism InternshipMalama Kauai
Social Media InternHelp Club for Moms
Find jobs for our clientsAccelaar
Virtual Administrative/Event Programming InternOrange Brule
Haiti Service Learning Program Intern (In Haiti July 22-Aug 6, 2017)Expressive Arts Place LLC
Donations Processed AssistanceBookmark This
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Process donations to Beneficiaries Address
• Prepare acknowledgement Details and other correspondence Mail Coordination.
• Maintain foundation, corporation and individual donor files.
• Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
• Continually update and correct database records.
• Conduct preliminary research on prospective corporate foundation and individual donors.
• Coordinate productions and mailing of spring and year-end appeal letters.
• Track tax credit donations in the database and keep a online file for each tax credit donor.
• Send appropriate documentation to process credits to Director of Development.
• Ready to travel when required
• Handle all administrative details associated with the Director of Development office (i.e. prepare and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, etc.).
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Development.
Possible performance measures:
• Number of donations processed and acknowledged within 24 to 48 hours.
• Success in maintaining accuracy of database records Via Online.
• Accuracy of Cash Beneficiary details reports.
• Success in coordinating the production of direct mail appeals.
• Success in maintaining donor hard copy files .
Requirements• Associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field.
• A minimum of three years' experience in an administrative position, preferably in a not-for-profit development office
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Database management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
SkillsRequired - Administrative Assistants, Virtual Assistance, Finacial Management
Preferred - Administrative Assistants, Virtual Assistance