Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Jewish Urban Farming FellowshipUrban Adamah
Scranton Fringe Festival Arts Administration InternshipScranton Fringe
Arab American Institute--Summer 2017 Internship ProgramArab American Institute
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Office InternByrd Outreach & Training Center
Resource Management DirectorBookmark This
674 Haven Ave
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMilitary Leadership Regiment School Education Management Organization (MLRS E.M.O.) is a nonprofit based in Butler County Ohio. MLRS E.M.O. is the education management organization for Military Leadership Regiment Schools (MLRS). The mission of MLRS is to develop community schools that use military leadership principles to create a caring learning environment that is disciplined, structured, and inspiring for students in at risk situations. MLRS E.M.O. is currently recruiting qualified individuals for the following volunteer/internship positions. Each position requires 5 - 10 volunteer hours weekly to continue and enhance development of the current social and educational programs. We are also seeking volunteers to assist in the vital operational support of the organization. The right individuals have the opportunity to work with the administrative team to develop an original position for themselves with the organization once full funding is received. Students and stay at home parents welcome to apply.
Responsibilities- Create and update donor databases.
- Develop corporate fundraising programs.
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
- Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or other fundraising programs.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
Requirements- Has a passion for helping children with emotional and behavioral issues.
- Contact and liaison between corporations, philanthropists, and foundations to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs.
- Superior computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to work with social and online marketing coordinator to design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Works well within a team.
SkillsRequired - Passion for Helping Others, Proactive self-starter, Energetic team player, Superior Computer Skills, Donor Development, Educational Fundraising
Preferred - Database Design, Military Leadership, Non-profit Program Development, Non-profit Fund Development, Coordinating Activities