Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Early Childhood EducatorsBookmark This
KIdz Table Child Care
6124 S Normandie Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKidz Table Child Care is a growing non-profit organization that provides reduced fee childcare services to impoverished, single income and fostering families that may not qualify for alternative government programs. Currently looking to fill several position for our center coming summer of 2015. The ideal candidates must enjoy working with preschool aged children understanding the importance of creating an environment that nurtures the whole child and their safety. All position are UNPAID during 90 days of probation and regular full time employment will be offered based on job performance. Salaries will be based on entry -level rates plus incentives.
*Complying With Regulations
*•Develop a program for young children within the preschool.
*Provide nutritious snacks and lunches.
*Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
*Develop activities to stimulate the children.
*Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
*support the preschool teacher
* follow the directives and policies of the preschool director
* 12 core semester units early childhood education/development
* 3 semester units in Administration or Staff Relations
* 4 years teaching experience in a supervised group Child Care Center
* A degree in child development, 3 units Administration and 2 years teaching experience
*BA degree in child development, 3 units Administration and 1 year teaching experience
*Child Development Site Supervisor Permit or Program Director Permit
Fully Qualified Teacher
* 12 core semester units in early childhood education/development semester units
* 6 months experience in a licensed child care center or comparable group child care program.
* Teacher - 6 completed semester units of early childhood education and enrolled in
at least 2 semester units at a college until fully qualified
* 6 completed units of early childhood education
*18 years old, high school graduate or enrolled in an ROP at an accredited high school
* 2 completed units of early childhood education each semester following initial
employment and continuation in an educational program until fully qualified
SkillsRequired - Effective Communication, Attentiveness to Detail, Detailed Organization, Works well with children, Works well with a team
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish