Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
PODCAST/BLOG TALK RADIO INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Outreach InternUnion of Concerned Scientists
General Intern for the Fellows of the American Bar FoundationThe American Bar Foundation
Justice Organizer in EscondidoJustice Overcoming Boundaries
Grassroots Organizer InternshipCompassion & Choices NY
Early Childhood EducatorsBookmark This
KIdz Table Child Care
6124 S Normandie Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 25 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKidz Table Child Care is a growing non-profit organization that provides reduced fee childcare services to impoverished, single income and fostering families that may not qualify for alternative government programs. Currently looking to fill several position for our center coming summer of 2015. The ideal candidates must enjoy working with preschool aged children understanding the importance of creating an environment that nurtures the whole child and their safety. All position are UNPAID during 90 days of probation and regular full time employment will be offered based on job performance. Salaries will be based on entry -level rates plus incentives.
*Complying With Regulations
*•Develop a program for young children within the preschool.
*Provide nutritious snacks and lunches.
*Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
*Develop activities to stimulate the children.
*Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
*support the preschool teacher
* follow the directives and policies of the preschool director
* 12 core semester units early childhood education/development
* 3 semester units in Administration or Staff Relations
* 4 years teaching experience in a supervised group Child Care Center
* A degree in child development, 3 units Administration and 2 years teaching experience
*BA degree in child development, 3 units Administration and 1 year teaching experience
*Child Development Site Supervisor Permit or Program Director Permit
Fully Qualified Teacher
* 12 core semester units in early childhood education/development semester units
* 6 months experience in a licensed child care center or comparable group child care program.
* Teacher - 6 completed semester units of early childhood education and enrolled in
at least 2 semester units at a college until fully qualified
* 6 completed units of early childhood education
*18 years old, high school graduate or enrolled in an ROP at an accredited high school
* 2 completed units of early childhood education each semester following initial
employment and continuation in an educational program until fully qualified
SkillsRequired - Detailed Organization, Works well with a team, Effective Communication, Attentiveness to Detail, Works well with children
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish