Office AdministratorA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Graphic Design InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Unpaid Intern - Latin AmericaIFES
Paid Intern - Human ResourcesIFES
Sumer AssociateDemocracy Works
Grant Writing/Development InternGateway Counseling Center, Inc.
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBookmark This
Spread The Purple
Posted: July 02 2015
Company Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpread The Purple is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity