Behavioral Sciences Grant Specialist InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Voluntourism InternshipMalama Kauai
Social Media InternHelp Club for Moms
Find jobs for our clientsAccelaar
Virtual Administrative/Event Programming InternOrange Brule
Haiti Service Learning Program Intern (In Haiti July 22-Aug 6, 2017)Expressive Arts Place LLC
Sponsorship Coordinator InternsTBA
HOMELAND SECURITY & EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPHomeland Security Advisory Council
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The Fatherless Generation Foundation
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTHE FATHERLESS GENERATION FOUNDATION INC. (TFGF) is reuniting fatherless children with their biological fathers all while providing the resources and services that strengthen, support, and elevate the commitment to fatherhood and family values.
Blogging is essential to every organization. TFGF needs a qualified journalism intern to blog about the organization, fatherlessness, and events.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus