MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII WISH ASSIST INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII PROGRAM SERVICES INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
Wings Program CoordinatorTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Program InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Service Dog Training Instructor InternshipWarrior Canine Connection
Graphic Design InternshipMove For Hunger
Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
Volunteer Program and Training Assistant InternPlanned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Employee Health InternBookmark This
E 175th Street
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionACACIA NETWORK, a progressive community based development organization located in the Bronx, offering Substance Abuse Rehabilitation, Residential Inpatient and Outpatient Methadone Maintenance, Chemical Dependency, Shelters and Primary Care Clinics, seeks an Employee Health Intern.
We are looking for a self starter and enthusiastic team player able to respond to a fast pace working environment while assisting the Employee Health Nurse carry out the day-to-day operations of the health screening process. As an intern you’ll get the chance to observe and assist with the pre-employment screening process, immunization and testing, and assessments. This internship will provide hands on experience with health coding and billing, file audits, infection control, deciphering lab values and more. This position reports to the Employee Health Nurse and Director of Human Resources.
This is an unpaid internship open on a rolling basis with flexible hours catered to the interns schedule within reason. We encourage anyone who seeks college credits and/or the opportunity to gain experience within the field. For immediate consideration, please apply online, and/or email your resume to Sonia Bailey at email@example.com.
Responsibilities• Assist with the Health Screening Process (completion of documentation, & labels)
• Maintenance of employee medical files in accordance with records retention and medical confidentiality.
• Create new record charts and submit/edit information into the employee database
• Assist with inventory checks of all vaccinations and equipment needed for screening processes.
• Prioritize assignments and completes duties in a timely manner, conducting follow-up as necessary.
• Develops and maintains a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as other departments within the organization, to assure that administrative services and activities can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the organization.
• Ensures administrative functions are carried out promptly for an efficient operation.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as requested by Human Resources team.
RequirementsEducation and Qualifications
• Degree- seeking students enrolled in college within a related major (Nursing, preferred)
• Must be experienced in Microsoft Office