Virtual Interns for Public CharityFalkos Espinosa Charitable Trust
Junior Tennis Outreach Program CoordinatorRaleigh Tennis Association
Social Media InternsT.H.A.N.K.S. - The Helping A Needy Kid Society
Healthcare InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Public Relations InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Marketing InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Office Business AssociateA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Fundraising Committee:Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Entrepreneur CafeBookmark This
New Delhi, IL
Posted: February 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description“Entrepreneurship can provide the answers to poverty, hunger, unemployment and resource crunch because entrepreneurs are the solution seekers” – Prof Nikhil Agarwal, Founder, Entrepreneur Cafe
Entrepreneur Cafe is a remarkable attempt to connect entrepreneurs within your own city. This is a voluntary effort aimed to bring the physical 'meeting' element back in our entrepreneurial lives. Entrepreneur café is organised on 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at the local café from 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm.
The motto is simple “Let’s discuss ideas” and the objective is to create a platform or a common ground for people to come to these meetings without hesitation and give their ideas a voice, which can be heard by a community, which responds, gives opinions, helps out or collaborates resulting in a startup or an business activity eventually.
Entrepreneur Café has shown exponential growth, now it is in over 50 cities in 6 continents. We aim to be in 100 cities by middle of this year.
There is a unique opportunity to work with founders of Entrepreneur Café to help them to nurture the concept. The opportunity exists in Casablanca, Morocco and New Delhi/Mumbai, India.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will get?
• Opportunity to meet extraordinary entrepreneurs from across the world
• Free access to the “Annual Global Meeting of Entrepreneur Café”, scheduled to happen in New Delhi from 26th – 28th Nov, 2015. All expenses paid (excluding airfare).
• Direct mentorship from the senior executives of the industry. An opportunity for you to conceptualise a business idea and get it incubated during your internship.
• Opportunity to work in one of the most vibrant global entrepreneurial networks.
• The position is non-stipendiary, however, some support for housing (home-stay) and food can be provided.
• Students can start their internships depending on their academic schedules.
• Young enthusiastic, internet/technology savvy
• Graduate student from management, technology background
• International outlook, command over English language
• Willingness to travel to other cities in Morocco or India
SkillsRequired - Entrepreneurship, People Skills, International, Fun Loving, Article Writing
Preferred - Social Media, Coordinating Events