Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Events, Marketing, and Fundraising Spring Internship OpportunityBookmark This
Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research
5775 Glenridge Drive, Building B, Suite 370
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research (“Rally”), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, empowers volunteers across the country to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research to find better treatments with fewer long-term side effects and, ultimately, cures.
Rally is looking for an intern to assist with Rally’s spring signature event, marketing campaigns and fundraising programs.
We are seeking an energetic individual pursuing a future career in nonprofit, event production, marketing, project management or similar field. The candidate must be committed to Rally’s mission and have a desire to serve our supporters and volunteers with compassion, integrity, and humility. This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted opportunity for a candidate who wants to work hard and gain unparalleled experience in a nonprofit setting.
ResponsibilitiesThe Events, Marketing and Fundraising Programs intern will be responsible for the following initiatives and tasks:
• Manage and organize auction item inventory for annual spring signature event, Rally On the Runway, acting as point of communication with Auction Committee and auction item donors
• Work with Auction Software company to build event silent auction website
• Assist with preparing and coordinating logistics for spring signature event
• Research live auctioneer options and secure auctioneer for Rally’s fall and future spring signature events
• Attend Rally On the Runway committee meetings as needed
• Other tasks assigned by Rally staff
• Assist Marketing Specialist with coordinating the social media editorial calendar
• Create and update a weekly marketing analytics dashboard featuring social media, blog and e-blast metrics
• Write and send email blasts
• Use Adobe InDesign to create marketing materials for upcoming events and fundraising programs
• Assist with coordination and logistics of fundraising programs
Requirements• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
• Strong organizational and research skills
• An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
• Adobe InDesign knowledge a plus
• Social Media Experience on all major platforms
• Professional demeanor
• Eagerness to learn
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Available 40 hours per week