Organizing InternMove to Amend
Intern/Project Assistant: ASIA (Burma/Monitoring and Evaluation)NDI
Intern/Project Assistant: ASIANDI
Safety and Security InternDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Marketing/Communications InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Development InternCure SPG47
FAMILY ASSESSMENT FORM (FAF) INTERN/ SOCIAL ENTERPRISEChildren's Bureau
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING STUDENT INTERNChildren's Bureau
Fall, Spring and Summer InternBookmark This
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
818 18th Street, NW
Posted: October 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) is seeking a part-time College Intern in the Washington, DC area to join our thriving association and exceptional team. The AANP is the professional association that represents licensed naturopathic physicians. We strive to make naturopathic medicine available to every American, and to increase recognition of naturopathic physicians as the identified authorities on natural medicine. Learn more at www.naturopathic.org.
Notes: Washington, DC area, centrally located near major Metro line. Public transportation stipend will be offered. Flexible schedule, duties must be performed during standard office hours between 8 – 32 hours pending ongoing projects.
This is a part-time, unpaid position with opportunity to obtain college credit. We are currently seeking a Fall Intern (September 2015-December 2015), a Spring Intern (January 2016-May 2016) and a Summer Intern (June 2016-August 2016)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which semester (Fall, Spring or Summer) you are interested in applying for. Please also include days and times available during standard office hours.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities include:
• Front desk support (greeting guests, mailing packages, answering calls)
• Basic office administration
• Market research
• Membership support
• Assist with special events
• Other duties as directed by staff
• Junior or Senior status level in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university
• Students pursuing a Marketing, Communications, Business, and/or Scientific preferred
• Must maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
• Must have positive attitude and ability to work independently
• Must be hands-on and comfortable using technology