Social Media InternshipSchools for Girls
Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
FILM & VIDEO EDITORBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: November 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcMillan Community is a non profit organization that serves at risk , inner city , gifted and talented youth.
WE are a multimedia music program that specializes in music , radio , tv, and the performing arts.
Our mission is to educate , empower and develop raw talent in our youth .
Responsible for cutting and editing film footage until it meets a director's approval. Rearranges and splices scenes that have already been shot, determines if scenes need to be reshot, and inserts music, sound, or optical effects.
* Edit film until it meets director's specifications.
* Watch scenes and determine which will end up on cutting room floor.
* Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
* Determine which camera angles to use.
* Insert music, sound, or optical effects.
* Use nonlinear digital editing systems to edit clips.
*Work with work prints to organize the scenes and transitions that make up a film.
*Create edit decision lists to correspond to the edge numbers.
* Edit film for commercials, station identification, and public service messages on television films and tapes.
*Check films for damage.
* Purge damaged or old tapes.
* Work on feature films, television programs, music videos, corporate training videos or advertisements.
* Reorder and tweak the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
* Input uncut rushes and sound.
* Determine exact cutting for final stages.
* Work with director to achieve desired end result.
Working towards a college degree
* the ability to communicate clearly
* good judgement
*an outgoing personality
* self confidence
Writing, problem solving, decision making and research skills are also a must for aspiring public relations specialists. The ability to work on a team is also important.