Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Fundraising Coordinator InternBookmark This
Home Aid Northern Virginia
3684 Centerview Drive, Suite 110B
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting fundraising internship offering real-world experience in creating, managing, and tracking successful fundraising campaigns and initiatives. Position allows for great creativity and flexibility in developing successful campaigns, and making adjustments to existing programs. Position is responsible for generating new campaign ideas, tracking results of current and new campaigns, and completing all donor fulfillment obligations. Gain valuable fundraising experience in this dynamic fast-paced working environment.
Unpaid internship but stipend available.
• Help to refine and execute current Fundraising Plan
• Research potential funding prospects
• Submit grants and contribution applications to potential funders
• Track communications with all potential funders
• Maintain contact information for all potential funders
• Send weekly Thank You letters to donors
• Execute all sponsor benefits
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills