Literacy Internship at Nonprofit Open Books - Spring 2017Open Books
Jewish Urban Farming FellowshipUrban Adamah
No Kid Hungry - Youth Ambassadors - Multiple Locations - Not VirtualShare Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign
Youth / Children's Ministry InternshipIDEALalter
Non-Profit Internship ProgramZ. Smith Reynolds
ZSR Summer InternshipZ. Smith Reynolds
Development and Special Events Intern - Spring 2017Commonwealth Shakespeare Company
Development /Fundraising InternAustin Striders Track Club
Fundraising Coordinators (Intern)Bookmark This
Smart Family Services
1400 Mercantile Lane, Suite 260
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAging out of the foster system with no income or housing isn't seasonal. This happens daily, which is why we plan to continue to have a year-round transitional housing program for children and families who age out of the foster care system.
Our mission is to work with children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who have been physically, mentally, financially, and medically abused and neglected. Our vision is to promote a safe, stable, educational, and healthy environment.
The Fundraising Coordinator are responsible for generating new campaign ideas, tracking results of current and new campaigns, and completing all donor fulfillment obligations. Gain valuable fundraising experience by being able to create, manage, and track successful fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
Responsibilities• Help refine and execute current Fundraising Plan
• Research potential funding prospects
• Submit grants and contribution applications to potential funders
• Track communications with all potential funders
• Maintain contact information for all potential funders
• Send weekly Thank You letters to donors
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills