Help Raise Funds for YOUR Favorite CauseAYI Procurement & Trade LLC
Student Interns Needed for Fundraising ExperimentAYI Procurement & Trade LLC
Intern, Home Fire Preparedness/Project PrepareAmerican Red Cross of Central Ohio
Intern, Education/Training SpecialistAmerican Red Cross of Central Ohio
JDRF Special Events/Development InternJDRF
JDRF One Walk Program InternJDRF
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Fundraising Coordinators (Intern)Bookmark This
Smart Family Services
1400 Mercantile Lane, Suite 260
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAging out of the foster system with no income or housing isn't seasonal. This happens daily, which is why we plan to continue to have a year-round transitional housing program for children and families who age out of the foster care system.
Our mission is to work with children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who have been physically, mentally, financially, and medically abused and neglected. Our vision is to promote a safe, stable, educational, and healthy environment.
The Fundraising Coordinator are responsible for generating new campaign ideas, tracking results of current and new campaigns, and completing all donor fulfillment obligations. Gain valuable fundraising experience by being able to create, manage, and track successful fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
Responsibilities• Help refine and execute current Fundraising Plan
• Research potential funding prospects
• Submit grants and contribution applications to potential funders
• Track communications with all potential funders
• Maintain contact information for all potential funders
• Send weekly Thank You letters to donors
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills